The Department of General Medicine provides a broad range of services for diagnosis and treatment of multiple adult medical problems. The department offers comprehensive treatment in communicable as well as non-communicable diseases like Hypertension, Dyslipidaemia and Endocrinological disorders like Diabetes Mellitus and also promotes the concept of preventive and proactive healthcare. The department has Consultants and Specialists who render expert care to patients with a personal approach.
- Critical Care Unit and Services for Medical Emergencies
- Hypertension Treatment, Diabetes, Diabetes related complications, Haemorrhagic Fever Evaluation & Treatment , Bronchial Asthma & COPD
- Medical Intensive Care Unit equipped with Cardiac Monitors, Critical Care Ventilators, Infusion Pumps for Slow-Controlled Drug Delivery
- Diabetic Clinic/ Asthma Clinic
- Management of all Medical Emergencies including Hypotension and Hypertension, Respiratory failure, COPD etc.
- Routine Patient Education for Diabetes Mellitus & Asthma
- Tuberculosis Treatment